Taking care of your skin when you get new tattoo is vital to how it will look in the future.
Your tattooist will give you advice – follow it!
Part of that advice is moisturising and keeping the area clean during the healing process.
Evanesce Crème is perfect for your new art and skin.
Our organic, ‘ultra-cold’ extracted, virgin coconut oil has the following properties
- Deep, lasting Hydration to keep your skin moisturised.
- Natural Anti-Bacterial, Antiseptic and Anti-Inflammatory to protect you from infection.
- High in Medium Chain Fatty Acids for accelerated healing
- 100% Natural and Organic
- Natural SPF 10 for moderate protection from the sun.
- Melts on contact with your skin to reduce the pain of application.
Evanesce Crème is solid below 24c, so take a small amount and warm it to a liquid and then apply it to your new tattoo. You only need tiny amounts so our 100ml jar will last!
It will provide great moisture for your skin, protect the raw area from infection, accelerate the healing process and provide some protection from the sun.
Check out the ingredients of what you put on your skin the last time. It was probably petroleum based and not 100% natural!
Check out the independent science with the links below